February 8

Our guest blogger of the week- Sasha!

Hi my name is Sasha and I am the blogger of the week this week. This week I have been documenting all the learning that has been happening in Kitah Dalet…

On Monday we started the week off with some Math. We are all working hard on long division. Most of us worked with a partner and I saw everybody working cooperatively.

In Hebrew class we enjoy doing Tefillah each day. We always sing nicely.

In French , we are enjoying learning all about sports.  I am doing a project on patinage artistique (figure skating).

We went to see Ms. Brigitte in the library. We all enjoyed reading our books. It was really fun!

We had a Rosh Chodesh assembly on Wednesday. Our class rep Shylee gave a great speech and she was amazing. Then we had gym it was super fun. Mr. Ray always plays the best games with us.

In Torah we are learning about how Eliezer is asking Rivka’s brother for permission to take Rivka to get married with Itzhak.

In Science we are learning about pulleys. We worked on making our own pulleys we were lifting books, staplers, magnets, and even big agendas. We are getting excited to make STEAM fair projects with pulleys. We have tons of ideas of what we might build.

Thank you for reading my blog post and I hope you liked it. I enjoyed documenting the learning in Kitah Dalet this week.

Posted February 8, 2019 by jbennett31 in category Uncategorised

2 thoughts on “Our guest blogger of the week- Sasha!