April 5

Guest Blogger-Olivia!

Hello my name is Olivia and I am the blogger of the week.

On Monday we played a version volleyball in the gym and we improved our volleyball skills. I got to be the one of the DJs and we danced as we played volleyball. We also had hebrew and we did Tefillah.  In english we all  chose a novel to read. There are five literature circles happening in 4B. We also worked on math with Mrs. Cleveland.

On Tuesday we had hebrew and we worked on our Passover placemats for our model Seder at Hillel Lodge. We also researched our Passover projects. In English we worked on our speeches, we did some of our reading in the literature circles. On Tuesday we also had art, we are making medieval time horses. They are all turning out great.

On Wednesday we had french, our teacher introduced the adjectifs possessifs Mon, ma and mes, he also introduced the Adjectifs possessifs Ton, ta and tes, and he started to introduce the adjectifs possessif son, sa and ses. On Wednesday we also got to go to the book fair, at the book fair there were so many things that we could buy.

On Thursday we had music, in our class each of us are researching a song. We also had english, and we worked on our speeches, and we did some long division. We also read quietly, we are really enjoying all the new books that were added to our class library. We also had hebrew and we finished our placemats and did some Chumash. In french that day we had a read aloud on the book called Mon Voisin Oscar donated from the book fair.

On Friday we had a Rosh Chodesh assembly, and some kids in my class were doing a presentation on Habit #6 Synergy.We also had a special Shabbat Tefillah .

I liked being the guest blogger and I really liked taking the pictures. I want to thank my friend Na’ama for helping so much with the blog this week. She really was such a kind friend.

Posted April 5, 2019 by jbennett31 in category Uncategorised

2 thoughts on “Guest Blogger-Olivia!

1. Jon Mitzmacher

Great job Olivia! You did a wonderful job weaving pictures, video and text into your blog post! Did you learn any new skills in putting this together? Did you learn anything about yourself as a learner? Do you have any advice for your classmates who haven’t taken a turn yet?

I look forward to seeing your next post!

Reply
  2. jbennett31 (Post author)

Hi Dr. Mitzmacher,

Thank you for reading my blog post. I found it very stressful being the blogger. I was so happy that my friend Na’ama helped alot with my blog post. We learn better together in 4B!

From
    Olivia

Reply