Grade 4 weekly updates
Reminders for this week:
- Reminder about getting your ski forms and money into class.
- Want to support the Grade 8 grad trip? Each Friday hot chocolate will be sold outside of the gym!
- Calling all budding Grade 4 artists – click here for the Ottawa Kindness Art competition
- Dress Down for CHEO on Friday, January 27 th – Don’t forget your loonies and toonies!
- Week 3: Reading and tasks! Check the homework board for details!
What’s happening in the classroom:
- Full steam ahead with our Stop motion project!
- Ramping up the excitement by researching facts and statistics for our persuasive writing unit (…please note the use of exaggeration here… did you know this is a key persuasive writing tool?)
- We have continued our Science: habitats and communities unit, looking into different habitats from around the world and how human impact is having an affect on them.