February 5

Core French: Mon arbre généalogique

Bonjour Parents,

As our unit, “Ma Famille et Moi” comes to a end, students are working on creating arbre généalogique (a family tree)!  The class was assigned the project and given hard copies of the instructions on Monday, January 28th. Students will be presenting on Thursday, February 14th.  Please see below and read through carefully.

Mon arbre généalogique

Task: You will present your family to the class by creating a visual display of your family tree. You are encouraged to use a Bristol board with pictures. The goal of this project is to be able to describe your family members in French. You are encouraged to share different information about your family members. This could be a physical description, a description of what they do, their age, birthday, what their personality is like, etc.

Evaluation: You will receive an oral and written mark for this project.

Requirements:

• I have used the present tense
  • I have used complete sentences
  • I have included information about my parents, my sibling(s), and my grandparents
  • I have checked to make sure that I have spelled the vocabulary from the unit correctly
  • I have used a visual for my project
  • I have used a dictionary to check the spelling of unfamiliar words

***The written portion of this project is strictly to be done in class. The teacher will collect and distribute written work at the beginning and end of each work period. Students are encouraged to use classroom time wisely, in order to help build their time management skills. Students will be permitted to practice their oral pronunciation at home, once the good copy of their written work is complete**

Posted February 5, 2019 by dscharf in category French