May 24

Blogger of last week-Joey!

The week started off with Grandparents’ Day it took up all of the English class and French class. Three of my grandparents came in and we had fun doing different stations. I really liked making a Chamsa at the craft station.

There was also an amazing Art show in the gym.

We stayed in our classroom during our Gym because the gym was full of art. Mr. Ray showed us how to work on Co- spaces on iPads. We got a chance to make houses and buildings on the moon. During Hebrew class we did Tefillah then went to the computer lab and did our Havdalah project.

On Tuesday we had Tefillah and worked on the Havdalah project, and played a game of giant snakes and ladders with Liam and Inbar our shinshinim.

On Wednesday we went to Macskimming for the whole day. We found lots of cool animals like a snake and lots of salamanders. In the afternoon we played a super fun game called Predator.

A Day at MacSkimming

On Thursday we started with Tefillah then we worked in our book of Shemot and did some acting of the scene with Esav and Yaakov. The shinshinim did some great activities with us. We read a book and did some fun games with Mlle. Scharf in French. We played Math Jeopardy. We started writing our own fairytales. In Social Studies, we worked on building our medieval projects.

On Friday in English, we continued working on our fairytales and building our medieval time project. We challenged ourselves in a Math Olympics competition. In French, we finished our Pirate book. In Gym class we did stations it was very fun. In Hebrew, we did Tefillah and Chumash. We also worked on our Vehadartah Pnei Zaken project in the computer lab.

I found it fun taking pictures and telling everyone what we did during the week. I hope you enjoy reading all about Grade 4.

Posted May 24, 2019 by jbennett31 in category Uncategorised

5 thoughts on “Blogger of last week-Joey!

1. Dr. Jon Mitzmacher

Great blog post Joey! I enjoyed the pictures and the video! Did you learn anything new in order to make this post? Do you have any suggestions for a first-time guest blogger?

Great job!

Reply
  2. Joey

Hi Joey,
    It’s Joey. I really really liked your blog post! I especially loved the pictures from Macskimming. I loved your blog because it was fun to read, You took awesome pictures, and it looked hard remembering what we did during the week but you captured everything. Do you want to be the blogger again? Was it hard being the blogger in your opinion? Thanks for the great blog, Joey!

From Joey Sh.

Reply
  3. Derek Smolkin and Helen Braiter

Wow Joey – what a great blog post!
    It’s really fun reading about all of the great things that you and your class do while you are in school.

We are really proud of you!

Mom and Dad

Reply