June 7

Blogger of last week – Jaxon!

Jaxon’ s Blog

My name is Jaxon. I’m the blogger for this week. It was a great experience. I loved taking pictures.

Hebrew

In Hebrew, we worked on our Havdalah project. We also had the Shinshinim talk about Old Jerusalem.

English

In English we had Mrs. Bennett’s son Keith visit our class. Keith came in and helped us with our Vehadartah Pnei Zaken for our Hillel lodge project. We made a book on Google slides for the resident we interviewed. We also made an audio-visual version of the book as well.

French

In French, we got blindfolded and we had to draw a body part and my classmates had to guess what the body part was.       

Social Studies

In Social Studies our topic right now is Medieval Times. We started building our castle using materials like cardboard for the building and a plastic bottle as the tower. We also used popsicle sticks for the doors, gates, and drawbridge.

Gym

In Gym class, we played the game Gallatica which is where you get points for different skills like getting a ball in the hockey net, or in the basketball hoop and also if you hit a pin.  If you get hit, you have to sit out on the bench until someone catches the ball or hits the backboard.

Music

In Music, someone got to pick a song for the whole class to listen to. After we listened to the song we talked about it.

Posted June 7, 2019 by jbennett31 in category Uncategorised

1 thoughts on “Blogger of last week – Jaxon!