Grade 4 updates!
- Generations Day – Monday, May 15th
- Oren’s dress down day on Wednesday, May 17th – Wear something ‘ crazy’
- Menchies are being served on Mondays and Wednesdays after school. $4 per cup and all money raised goes towards the grade 8 grad trip.
- No school Monday, May 22nd for Victoria Day
- N0 School Friday, May 26th for Shavout.
- Practice your speech, using Verbal and nonverbal cues. Please see the homework board for Ms.M’s Slides.
What’s happening in Grade 4:
We had a great night out for Grades 4/5 night at Fun Haven. I managed to get one snap before Lazer tag!
We have started self-directed science. Please my blog post to find out more about the whys and hows surrounding student choices in curriculum planning! Here are some snaps of students working on their projects:
Alongside their self-directed learning, there are teacher-led lessons. We ventured outdoors to collect, classify and test the rocks and minerals we found on the school grounds.
We also have students bringing their rock collections to class. This is a wonderful extension of their learning. This week we have Mr.S and Mr. G showcase: