November 16

Grade 4 projects on Canadian provinces

After much work researching, organizing and pasting their information onto their respective provinces and territories, students in grade 4 Extended French had much fun assembling this huge Canadian map. They didn’t waste any time starting their CANVA presentation for the speaking component to showcase their French oral skills.

Posted November 16, 2023 by sraymond in category French - Extended

2 thoughts on “Grade 4 projects on Canadian provinces

1. jbennett31

Hi Grade 4,

Wow! This is such a cool map of Canada. You each worked hard on your part/province and look at the results when you put it all together. Is the map displayed in your class? I would love to come and read all of your projects. I am sure I would learn something new about each of the provinces. :)I am excited to see what you do next in French.
    Keep up the great work!
    Mrs. Bennett 🙂

Reply
  2. sraymond (Post author)

Hello Julie,
    Thank you for commenting on our Canada map project. Our next step is to learn a little song about the provinces and the capitals and produce a video of the students “rapping” their song. We are very keen on finding a wall to display our work. We need to do some investigating as we are learning in the library and do not have our own classroom walls.

Reply