Hebrew Homework for Week of January 14-18
This week we will be working, together with Liam and Inbar, our wonderful Shinshinim, on creating a Tu Bishvat Seder to do with the Hillel Lodge residents.
Monday night, your homework is to read the song: השקדיה פורחת and then practice singing it.
Once we decide on the parts for our Seder, your homework will be to practice saying it in front of an audience.
- You need to practice looking at your audience while speaking (make eye contact)
- You need to speak clearly.
- You need to project your voice (use a loud enough voice so people can hear you)
- You need to pace your words.
- You need to know when it is your turn to speak.
Looking forward to another lovely week with a wonderful class…
Remember… there is only one thing we need to work on… 😉
I can’t wait to hear and see your presentations tomorrow… don’t forget to practice at home tonight…