Click to access a copy of the scehdule. Please do not make a copy as this is a live document that is updated regularly.
Simple machines are all around us!
Today we discovered where we use levers, gears and pulleys in everyday life. Our time with Scentistic Deb included:
- Investigating how levers lift.
- Assemble gear trains and belt drives and examine how they operate.
- Construct different pulley systems and explore why we use them.
Check us out below:
Click here to open a copy. Please do not make a copy as this is a live document in which teachers update regularly.
Last week, we launched our new science unit of Pulleys and Gears! We begin learning about pulley systems as simple machines and how they operate. Of course, we built our own to see how they work. Here are some examples:
We will be looking at combined pulleys and the science of force and distance next week!
Check out individual student blogs to see each person in action!
Hello, Grade 4 learners and Grade 4 families,
As we enter our new pivot to hyflex learning on Monday, if you are an at-home learner please find your schedule below, I have also shared it with all Grade 4 students (check your email) in case any last-minute switches happen.
Important to note:
- All at-home learners will be following the 4B schedule regardless of which class they are in, when in school.
- The ‘GREEN’ lessons are live lessons where your teacher will be expecting you in the class Google Meet.
- Please open the necessary teacher slides to ensure you have any documents/slides open/printed, ready for the lesson.